Win a Valentine’s Day Yorkshire Tea Hamper!
THIS COMPETITION HAS ENDED!
The team at MEETinLEEDS could not contemplate reading the massive pile of Valentine’s day cards we get every year without a good biscuit and a healthy dose of Yorkshire Tea, so we thought we would share the love with our subscribers in 2017 and offer you the chance to win a fantastic “Yorkshire Tea Experience” Hamper from the excellent Keelham Farm Shop.
To enter the competition all you need to do is subscribe to our blog and you could be in with a chance to win the fantastic prize!
All you need to do to enter is subscribe to our newsletter, which will keep you up to date with the latest news, tips, offers and competitions from the MEETinLEEDS team. If you have already subscribed to the newsletter you will automatically be entered into the competition, so just relax and cross your fingers!
Here’s a rundown of what you can expect to receive should you be our lucky winner:
“We know how to make a proper brew here in Yorkshire and this selection turns an afternoon cuppa into something special with indulgent Chocolate tiffin, hand crafted Ginger Parkin Biscuits, rich buttery fruit cake, our own Seriously Fruity Keelham Strawberry Jam and lots more. All to be enjoyed whilst having a cup of our favourite refreshing Yorkshire Tea. A lovely treat for you, your family and friends, suitable for all occasions.”
What’s in the box?
- Botham’s of Whitby Rich Golden Tea Biscuits – 200g
- Botham’s of Whitby Rich Butter Fruit Cake – 200g
- Grandma Wild’s All Butter Shortbread Melts – 150g
- Keelham’s Seriously Fruity Strawberry Jam – 340g
- Keelham’s Lusciously Tangy Lemon Curd – 310g
- Lottie Shaw’s Handcrafted Ginger Parkin Biscuits – 275g
- Lottie Shaw’s Milk Chocolate Tiffin – 200g
- Taylor’s of Harrogate Yorkshire Tea – 125g
The competition will close at noon on 10/02/2017 and the winner will be drawn at random at 13:00 10/02/2017 and contacted by email. See below for the full terms and conditions of the competition.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is for one “Yorkshire Tea Experience Hamper”.
- Competition closes at noon on 10/02/2017. No entries after this point will be considered.
- The winner will be contacted by email only on 10/02/2017. To receive the prize by 14/02/2017 the winner will need to respond by 16:45 on 10/02/2017 at the latest. If the selected winner does not respond by midnight on 17/02/2017 a new winner will be selected.
- No substitute dates or cash alternatives will be offered. The above options only are available.
- Competition entries by Direct Message on Twitter will be automatically subscribed to the MEETinLEEDS blog.
- All competition entries made via MEETinLEEDS Subscribe page will automatically subscribe to the MEETinLEEDS blog and email news.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Entrants must have a valid UK address to which the prize will be sent.
- Entrants must have opted in to receiving emails from MEETinLEEDS. Any automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified and removed from the MEETinLEEDS subscriber list.
- All subscribers to the MEETinLEEDS newsletter will be eligible for entry to the competition.
- Entrants who unsubscribe from the MEETinLEEDS blog before 10/02/2017 will not be eligible to win this competition.
- By subscribing to the blog you are giving MEETinLEEDS permission to keep you up to date with emails regarding event facilities at the University of Leeds.
- We will not pass your details to any third parties.
- MEETinLEEDS and the University of Leeds are in no way affiliated with Keelham Farm Shop.