Hold your special day at Devonshire Hall: the hidden gem in the heart of Leeds.
A grade II listed building, the cloisters, arches, picture-perfect courtyard and lawns set this striking location a world away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Tucked away in a quiet, leafy area of Headingley, yet just one mile from Leeds City Centre, Devonshire Hall is the perfect romantic setting for any bride’s fairy-tale wedding.
Your party will have exclusive use of the venue: from the luxurious lounge and bar, with leather armchairs, winding stone staircase and open fireplace; to the dining room with its distinctive skylight ceiling, which allows the summer sun to immerse the venue in natural light.
Our extensive list of handpicked local suppliers; including florists, photographers, dress makers, musicians, DJ’s, hotels and many more makes ours the only name you will need to remember when planning your perfect big day.
Included in Our Wedding Packages:
- A dedicated Event Manager and welcoming team of in-house staff are in place to provide an excellent bespoke service, with every fine detail given expert care.
- Wedding Breakfast package for 50-120 guests. A variety of menus and drinks packages are on offer to appeal to every palate and budget.
- Wedding Reception for 80-180 guests. This includes a mouth-watering choice of evening buffet hand prepared by our dedicated chef.
- Our catering is prepared at Devonshire Hall from fresh locally sourced seasonal produce, some of which is actually hand grown and picked on-site!
- Pre wedding food tasting session for the bride and groom 4 weeks prior to the wedding.
- En-suite single bedrooms are available.
Address details: Cumberland Road, Leeds, LS6 2EQ
View University of Leeds Venues in a larger map
To check availability and make a booking contact our Meet in Leeds office and we will be happy to help.
Tel. 0113 343 6100