The Rolling Stones, Elton John and Bob Marley have all graced this venue with their presence and perhaps the most famous live recording ever made, The Who Live at Leeds, was recorded here. You too can hold your event in this iconic venue.
The Refectory provides a contemporary venue for the provision of all kinds of catering functions. From a ‘Grab and Go’ format for lunches through to sit down, silver-service banquets for up to 600 people, it is the perfect venue, right at the heart of the main campus.
The Refectory can be subdivided to provide a more intimate location for dinners for up to 300 and also has a built in stage which can be used for after dinner entertainment or presentations.
- A huge thank you to MEETinLEEDS for delivering such a great conference! I enjoyed working with you very much, and I'm really happy with how smoothly & professionally our event was run. Perfect!
- Thank you for making our event such a huge success. The planning of the event was made really easy by your professional Sales & Marketing Team who were always happy to help. The venue was perfect for us and looked incredible and the food was beautiful with a fantastic choice available and excellent service. We would definitely hope to hold any of our future events at the Refectory. Thank you from the Estates & Facilities Directorate at St James's Hospital
- The dinner was excellent and the service very professional and discreet – it was a lovely end to what had been a successful day.
- Thanks again for everything ICFS10!!!!!!!!!
- Thank you for working so hard and helping to create an excellent, memorable and well-run conference. It really was one of the best organized i have ever attended. Thanks again for all your hard work. It paid off.
The Refectory is not only available for dining events: awards ceremonies, gigs, weddings and much more can also be held at the venue. We have accommodated national television shows on multiple occasions. You can even use the area for a table top exhibition and poster session. The possibilities really are endless!
Include the colour changing mood lighting and contemporary feel, and in the Refectory you have a venue that most definitely provides your event with the wow factor.
Whatever your needs, the Refectory will be able to provide the answer.
The University campus has many fully accessible routes to all areas, with ramps and automatic or electric doors to buildings. For more information visit the Disabled Go website for an access guide to the Refectory.
Rooms and capacities
|Refectory North||Refectory South||Refectory|
Click image to view gallery