If you are looking for somewhere impressive to hold your reception or hospitality event, then look no further than Parkinson Court. This one-of-a-kind venue is located in the University’s signature Parkinson Building and offers a superb arena for large receptions or support catering for exhibitions and meetings.
From canapés to finger buffets, Parkinson Court will always leave your delegates wanting more!
- Every year, the Leeds University conference and events team provide us with a brilliant service when we hold our graduation ceremony. The venue is good value for money and the team are extremely helpful – nothing is ever too much trouble and the level of support we receive helps us to ensure one of our flagship events always runs smoothly. I can’t sing their praises highly enough.
- The lovely ladies in Parkinson Court were so accommodating at the recent Graduate Jobs and Internship Fair. Their welcoming smiles and excellent customer service skills really made the day.
- On the day, we had a "full house" of 47 trainee Orthopaedic Surgeons sitting the exam. It would have been impossible for me, on my own, to have logged in all the PC's at the same time as recording the doctors' names on my register. The UKITE exam is an important national event, so I was a bit concerned about everything going to plan etc., but I needn't have worried - I found the I.T. Support staff extremely helpful. As a result, it all went very smoothly, and I did in fact receive a message from one of our doctors to thank me for how organised it all was!
- Thank you for all your help with the bookings and catering for the 3rd University of Leeds Student Education Conference. I am pleased to tell you that we had our best attendance yet of 447 delegates and the feedback has been excellent! I would just like to say a big thank you to you and your team for the smooth running and professional service before and on the day. It really does make all the difference.
- Please pass on our congratulations to your Catering Team, we had so many compliments about the lunch, I lost count! We have never had such imaginative and beautifully crafted sandwiches served at any of our events – ever!
The Parkinson Building is a grade II listed art deco building and campanile located at the University of Leeds in West Yorkshire, England. The campanile is the highest point of the building and stands at 187 ft tall.
The building is named after Frank Parkinson, a major benefactor to the university, who donated funds towards the cost of the new building. The building was officially opened on 9 November 1951 by HRH the Princess Royal, Chancellor of the university from 1951 to 1965.
A prominent landmark in Leeds, the grade II listed tower can be seen for miles around the campus, and has become synonymous with the university after the clock tower was incorporated into the University of Leeds logo in 2006.
Rooms and capacities
Click on a room name for more specific information:
|Parkinson Court North||Parkinson Court South||Parkinson Court|
|Exhibition||170 sqm||220 sqm||400 sqm|
Click image to view gallery